Site: Infomart San Jose
Company: Infomart Data Centers
Metro: South Bay (Santa Clara, San Jose)
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Region: United States
Region: North America
Address: 2001 Fortune Drive, San Jose, CA 95131
Total Building SqFt: 139,995
Gross SqFt: 79,997
Usable SqFt: 43,002
Total Power: 9.0 Megawatts
- Phase I supports 9.3 MW of critical power
- Phase II expansion will support up to 7 MW of critical power
- Entire facility supports high energy densities >200 W/sq. ft.
- 10,000 sq. ft. of private office space available
- Number of Stories: Single story with mezzanine deck for air-handling units
- Floor Loading: 2,500 lbs/sq. ft.
- Loading Docks: Privately accessed loading dock equipped with two dock levelers and one ramp. Secured and enclosed with a secure storage area
- Parking: 380 parking spaces—open access; dedicated parking available
- Structural Enhancements: Facility meets FEMA (Essential Facility) seismic standards with a Structural Importance Factor (SIF) of 1.5
- Flood Plain: Property is located outside of 100-year flood plain
- Flooring: Slab on grade concrete throughout facility, anti-static vinyl composition tile (VCT) throughout data rooms/corridors.
- Floor structural capacity of 2,500 lbs/sq. ft. on slab
- Ceiling Height: 11’ 6” from slab to lower side of ceiling grid
- Utility Provider: Primary Service by Pacific Gas and Electric (PG&E)
- Substation: Property is served by two PG&E distribution substations, either of which can supply 100% of facility load.
- Seven on site unit substations convert 21kV to 480V, 3-Phase
- PDU Configuration: 2N diverse paths to IT critical power in data room
• Uptime Institute’s Management & Operations (M&O)
• SSAE 16 Type 2
• SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type 2
• PCI DSS