Cyxtera has announced that it is expanding its data center data footprint in Silicon Valley and Chicago. This includes the leasing of a 9MW data center based in Santa Clara, which offers 121,000 sq ft across four floors. In addition to this, the company is also adding around 1.6 MW of capacity...
Site: ColoCrossing CH1
Region: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 6,200
Raised Floor Area:
- Raised Floor Space Colocation Space Electrical Capacity Power Density Floor Load Capacity Building Type Raised Floor Height Fire Suppression
- 10,000 square feet (approx.)
- 6,200 square feet
- 1,300kW of critical load
- 210 watts/sqft, up to 12kW/cabinet supported
- Single story, raised floor 42"
- Laser-based Very Early Smoke Detection Pre-action zoned dry-pipe system Minimum N+1 on all systems
Phase I commissioned in 2008
Phase II commissioned in 2011